After a long cold and snowy winter here in Wyoming, there is something especially lovely about June. I always adore a new month but this one seems a bit more inspiring than usual. Maybe it is the fact that all my windows are open and fresh air is filling my home. Or the fact I have some super exciting projects filling my book. Whatever the reason, June feels inspiring. In honor of a new month, I have decided to share my June inspirations and goals. I would love to hear yours too in the comment section!
This time of year, my soul longs to be outside. I open all my windows for fresh air and spend as much time as possible enjoying the weather. One of the big reasons we moved to Wyoming was our love of nature. The mountains are fueling my creative energy.
Photo taken by Moi
Outdoor spaces are a passion of mine! Designing the perfect outdoor space is one of my obsessions. The colors in this space are simply dreamy!
Anyone who knows me personally knows my love of fashion and personal style. I am all about wanderlust inspired pieces for the season. Clothing that feels good and looks good. My style inspo for June pays homage to my gypsy soul.
Every first day of the month, I write down my goals. Even the tiniest ones like painting my nails more (I still have yet to accomplish this so I am just giving up and making a mani appointment). No matter how big or small the goal is..PUT IT DOWN ON PAPER.
This month I plan to accomplish..
- Be more in the moment. Last summer, my family was in the midst of major life changes. We sold our home and moved across the country in an RV. This taught me an important lesson. Enjoy the moments. Yes, I love working and I love projects. But those things aren’t what really fuels me. Those small, simple moments in the day where I hike with my kids, make big dinners, and enjoy just being are what really drive me.
- Launch my lifestyle bog. Blogging was where it all began for me. And it has been awhile since I really committed to developing a lifestyle/fashion/beauty blog of my own. I have had a vision for quite awhile but June is when I make it a reality. Watch for Wanderlux coming this month!
- Help my clients make their visions come to life. I have 3 clients launching in the next couple weeks and their enthusiasm and passion is contagious. Being part of their process is a beautiful thing.
- Get organized. Now this is an ongoing goal! I am fairly organized by nature but this summer may be a test to that. The tiny humans have a ton of activities. My husband is opening a business. And then there is normal day to day life stuff on top of it all. Organization is key to my survival and sanity.
- Learn more photography skills! I finally got a big girl camera back in May and have slowly been learning to use it in manual mode. I always have these grand ideas for photos but haven’t been able to find exactly what I want that isn’t already in use by a million others from my stock resources. Being able to shoot my own will open up a whole new world of creativity!
So let’s hear it…What are your goals for June?